Unable to make sense of the numbers?
Harding & Co look after owner managed businesses on the Northern Beaches and help business owners do exactly that.
No matter what stage in the life cycle your business is, I am here to help you. Your business will need as much attention when it is growing, as when it hits a rocky times or you are setting out in business. From start-up to retirement / sale, Mike will be available to help you get the most out of your business.
When considering changing your business adviser, consider the following:
- All accountants and tax advisers can be expected to prepare your accounts and lodge your tax returns efficiently, but do they:
- Help you fully understand the accounts and any adjustments they have put through?
- Help you put the adjustments through your accounting system
- Provide you with accounts in an easy to understand format
- Does your accountant have experience in industry – at the sharp end – or have they been advising all of their professional life? Nothing beats having the experience at the coal face!
- Does your accountant give you advice on how to improve your profitability:
- Do you have regular meetings with your accountant
- Do you have realistic performance goals
- Do you know what key numbers to focus on in your business
Have you, as an entrepreneur, read the book ‘The E Myth’? If you haven’t, then call Mike now for an introductory meeting and Mike will give you a copy for free!
Setting up and running your own business is the most fulfilling thing you can do during your working life. It has risks, but there are rewards – both financial and non-financial.
For a free initial meeting, call Mike now.